ReThink 2021 is designed for business leaders, sustainability practitioners and those responsible for researching and resourcing new sustainable strategies across all business functions; corporate affairs, finance, ICT, marketing and comms, operations, people and procurement.
ReThink 2021 is proud to be supporting
All delegate fees contribute to the ReThink beneficiary fund, as soon as you book the impact starts.
ReThink HK will unite businesses, investors, the public sector and NGO’s, around a common purpose: to share ideas and accelerate action along the path to a sustainable future for Hong Kong.
- Learn from recognised changemakers and business leaders
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Research new service providers
- Source sustainable products and innovative solutions
- Be part of the growing ambition for change in Hong Kong
- Support an event that gives back to the community while investing profit back into the event
Who should attend?
- Anyone that is driven by, or challenged with, sustainability goals for their business or organisation
- Business unit leaders responsible for accelerating transformation and operational efficiencies
- Sustainability teams from corporates and MNCs researching and resourcing sustainable solutions
- Hong Kong registered NGOs and charities
Corporate delegate packages
Group bookings are available for Business Environment Council member companies – packages include extra event benefits, a CEO Roundtable invitation, easy booking and split-day passes.