ReThink 2020 on-demand
Day 2 – 29th October
Title: Activating your workforce: inside and out
Employees are a potent, but too often latent, source of energy to power your business – what do you need so that you harness this resource?
– How to activate people at all levels to generate ideas and shared value?
– How to build trust from a workforce? Any generational difference?
– How to effectively communicate sustainability inside and out?
Post-event actions for delegates:
– Recognize people who contribute to ideation and shared value creation
– Connect sustainability agenda to individual purposes of employees Invest in platforms to enable collaboration of internal and external change agents for sustainability
Vicky Chiu, Global Innovator Development & Total Quality Management Lead, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group (Moderator)
Emma Harvey, Group Sustainability Manager, Gammon Construction Limited
Ellie Tang, Head of Sustainability, New World Development Company Limited