ReThink 2020 on-demand
Day 1 – 28th October
Title: People power: the importance and value of workforce diversity
What are the key actions to take, and environments to make, to ensure your business realises the power of the whole workforce – regardless of gender, sexual orientation or age.
– Understand who is responsible for D&I
– Recognise the landscape and your key D&I issues
– Know where to start on this journey and how to get help
Post-event actions for delegates:
– What to do within your organisation
– Become the leader who can make a difference
– Lean in for sponsors and support within your organisation
Peter Sargant, CEO of Community Business (Moderator)
Denman Chan, Senior Director, Head of Sales Hong Kong & Macau, Regional Equality & Inclusion Lead, P&G
Rachael Shek, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Olivia Wong, Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd.