ReThink 2020 on-demand
Day 2 – 29th October
Title: Transforming with intelligence – how a tipping point is emerging with data for sustainability
How can technology and a data-focused approach support ESG reporting and embed sustainability into business strategy?
– Importance of facts backed by connected data sets into assessing climate change. The insights to show the urgency of the issue.
– The complexities of operations and data priorities into deriving useful insights for sustainability actions.
– The importance of data-centric mindset in people in order to activate a data-net positive management team.
Post-event actions for delegates:
– Identify 1 energy saving initiative with the right sponsor in your organization that you can rally multiple stakeholders behind for a common goal to help improve sustainability and data literacy across the organization
– Start 1 conversation with the person in charge of data insights of your operations function.
– Create a list at work showing power consumption of all electronics that they come across at work and separate into ‘must-have’ to ‘nice to have’
Francis Pun, Market Development Lead, Strategic Partnerships, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park
Pubudu Abayasiri, Associate Director, CLP Innovation Enterprises Limited
Entela Benz, CEO, Co-Founder, Intensel Limited
Henry Cheung, Managing Director, KONE Elevator (HK) Ltd.