new for 2021
New collaborations & content
ReThink HK has signed an exclusive MOU with
The Business Environment Council
as co-organiser of the 2021 event
The collaboration will facilitate:
- two-days of leading content in a dedicated BEC Conference Theatre (open to all attendees)
- an expo hall Pavilion to showcase the products, services and solutions from BEC General members
- discounted delegate passes for BEC’s Council and Corporate members
- exclusive Corporate Supporter Packages for BEC Council and Corporate members
ReThink 2021 will see the introduction of exciting new partner-led content initiatives
Day 1 : 8th June 2021
- The Hong Kong Ocean Economy Summit, in partnership with Ocean3C
Day 2 : 9th June 2021
- Beyond Plastics Live, in partnership with A Plastic Ocean Foundation
- Redefining Value Stage, in partnership with Dream Impact & Shared Value Project HK
More to be announced soon!
Solutions Showcase Expo
Low-cost showcase opportunities to display products, promote services and launch new sustainable solutions:
- Hong Kong registered CleanTech, FinTech, GreenTech & PropTech solutions
- Incorporated no earlier than 01.06.2018 (BRC required upon application)
- Solutions on display for the first time in Hong Kong
- Deployable solutions seeking investment or corporate exposure
- Hong Kong brands on display looking to meet buyers and resellers
- Eco-friendly, upcycled, organic, fair trade and recyclable – funky products destined for the shop shelves and e-stores in 2021!
- Hosting tech and sustainable products, solutions, and innovation from overseas
- Supported by international trade organisations, Comsulates and Chambers of Commerce
The zero-waste showcase booth arrangements will be produced, installed, dismantled and recycled where the display materials cannot be reused by the contractor.
Subsidies & Support
HKSAR Government Convention & Exhibition Industry Subsidy Scheme
To assist companies in exploring markets and business opportunities, the HKSAR Government has launched a subsidy scheme to assist independent organisers to be passed on to exhibitors – local or overseas, large or small, to participate in trade exhibitions. This subsidy will be applied on a pro-rata basis to all expo showcase booths or shared pavilions by the organiser of ReThink HK 2021.
Local companies, if eligible, may also apply for the Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD Fund) or the SME Export Marketing Fund (EMF) for funding on a matching basis for exhibition-related expenses.