NEW for 2021
New content for 2021
ReThink 2021 will see the introduction of exciting new partner-led content initiatives
Day 1 – 8th June 2021
- The Hong Kong Ocean Economy Summit, in partnership with O3C
- Redefining Value Stage, in partnership with Dream Impact & Shared Value Project HK
Day 2 – 9th June 2021
- Beyond Plastics Live, in partnership with A Plastic Ocean Foundation
- Future Working Lives Stage, in partnership with Community Business
More to be announced soon!
Low-cost showcase opportunities to display products, promote services and launch new solutions:
- Hong Kong registered CleanTech, FinTech, GreenTech & PropTech solutions
- Incorporated no earlier than 01.06.2018 (BRC required upon application)
- Solutions on display for the first time in Hong Kong
- Deployable solutions seeking investment or corporate exposure
- Hong Kong brands on display looking to meet buyers and resellers
- Eco-friendly, upcycled, organic, fair trade and recyclable – funky products destined for the shop shelves and e-stores in 2021!
- Hosting tech and sustainable products, solutions, and innovation from overseas
- Supported by international trade organisations and Chambers of commerce
The zero-waste showcase booth arrangements will be produced, installed, dismantled and recycled where the display materials cannot be reused by the contractor.
Subsidies & Support
HKSAR Government Convention & Exhibition Industry Subsidy Scheme
To assist companies in exploring markets and business opportunities, the HKSAR Government has launched a subsidy scheme to assist independent organisers to be passed on to exhibitors – local or overseas, large or small, to participate in trade exhibitions.
Local companies, if eligible, may also apply for the Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD Fund) or the SME Export Marketing Fund (EMF) for funding on a matching basis for exhibition-related expenses.