Position your business in front of change-makers and business leaders as a potential partner, supplier or solutions provider that can help organisations in Hong Kong achieve their carbon reduction, engagement, strategic or specific sustainability goals.
Why be a Sponsor at ReThink?
- Increase brand awareness – not just at the event but across the six-month ecosystem-wide campaign
- Position yourself as a thought leader and share your best practice expertise
- Launch innovations, showcase products, services and solutions to a qualified audience of sustainability practitioners, procurement-leads, SME business owners, investors and industry experts
- Generate new business enquiries and establish collaborative partnerships
ReThink 2020 Snapshot
- 1097 applications to attend
- 427 unique in-person attendees (limited by social distancing)
- 361 additional online attendees (average 2hrs 08min active)
ReThink 2020 attracted over 750 unique attendees – request the 2020 attendee list.
927 trees planted by EcoMatcher in the Philippines to create a ReThink forest which will result in 230 tonnes of CO2 sequestration (over lifetime) in an attempt to make the event operations carbon positive
Beneficiary fund made up from delegate fees, donated:
– to deliver over 8,000 meals to Hong Kong’s most in-need communities via FeedingHK
– supply 500 people in Hong Kong, for two months with free, high-quality liquid soaps via SoapCycling
- 271 attendees made a personal pledge to start a new change conversation within their organisation
- 84%* of attendees surveyed rated the event as very good or excellent
- 93%* of attendees surveyed said they would probably or definitely attend ReThink 2021 as an in-person event
- 90%* of attendees surveyed said they would encourage additional colleagues to attend ReThink 2021
*129 surveys completed as at 15:00 (HKT) on 04.11
ReThink has an extensive range of engagement tools that can be combined to help achieve clients’ aims and objectives, and tailored to match most budgets.
Whatever your goals, our experienced team will be able to design a cost-effective package of exposure and activities to help your business or organisation become an impactful stakeholder in the mission of driving sustainable development across Hong Kong’s ecosystem.
How can ReThink 2021 help?
ReThink 2021 is being designed to host 2,000 professional attendees. Each delegate application will be reviewed to ensure all delegates are true agents of change, empowered and authorised to drive transformation, invest in new solutions and forge new relationships.
- Drive revenues through transparent ROI
- Enhance ecosystem relationships
- Extract audience insight
- Increase market share over absent rivals
- Direct access to ideal customer profile (ICP) data
- Direct face time with multiple prospects
- Lead generation
- Stay engaged with existing customers
- Boost social media/website traffic from a focused content strategy
- Increased credibility as a brand that supports sustainability
- Showcase new products or service offering
- Instigate post-event qualified interactions
- Brand building
- Develop in-house knowledge and resources