HSBC is committed to supporting businesses in the GBA to grow in new economy, healthcare and sustainable development. Our dedicated GBA funds can support the financial needs of fast-growing companies to purse their expansion plans in the region.
GBA Sustainability Fund
Helping you drive sustainable business growth with USD9 billion financing support
Embracing sustainability not only brings long-term value to your business, but it also reduces your carbon footprint. HSBC has launched a USD9 billion GBA Sustainability Fund to provide businesses with financial support to capture sustainable opportunities while transitioning to a low-carbon economy. Furthermore, with our extensive resources beyond financing, you can leverage additional knowledge and tools to keep your business growing.
Benefits and service support
- Competitive loan interest rates
- 25% off on new Sustainable Trade Instrument issuance fee
- Free training on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Free ESG consultation service
- Free access to HKQAA SME Loan Green e-Assessment Platform
- 3-month interest rebate for new customers
- Plant 1 tree for each USD1 million lent under the GBA Sustainability Fund
- 50% off on monthly subscription fee for Diginex* (Diginex is an online platform that helps businesses track and report on ESG as well as carbon footprint in a faster, more affordable way)
- GBA Sustainability Fund Terms and Conditions (PDF, 52KB)
- Arrangement Fee Waiver Terms and Conditions (PDF, 48KB)
- Interest Rebate Terms and Conditions (PDF, 51KB)
- GTRF – Interest Rebate Terms and Conditions (PDF, 52KB)
- GTRF – Preferential Documentary Credit opening commission & Guarantees Charges for Issuance Terms and Conditions (PDF, 51KB)
- Subsidy for HKQAA SME Loan Green e-Assessment Application Cost Terms and Conditions (PDF, 51KB)
- HSBC’s Environmental, Social, and Governance Webinars Terms and Conditions (PDF, 49KB)
Speak to your HSBC relationship manager to find out more.
Reminder: “To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!”
Due to local regulatory requirement, offers under the GBA Sustainability Fund may vary in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau. For more information, please visit your local HSBC website.