Nano and Advanced Materials Institute (NAMI) has developed an energy-dense non-rechargeable lithium battery specially designed for high-power and long-life IoT devices. It provides extreme low self-discharge, close-to-theoretical capacity even after long-term storage, and high power under high discharge current, which are enabled by drain-on-demand passivation coating and pore manipulation carbon materials introduced inside the battery.
– Ultralow self-discharge rate
– High power output after long term storage
– High-capacity output under high current discharges
– Wireless logistic trackers
– Smart meters
– eCall In-vehicle system backup battery
– Wireless IoT sensors