ReThink is an event exclusively for sustainability professionals who will attend with their colleagues from Finance, People, Operations and Procurement to achieve wider understanding and deliver significant and purposeful change back into their organisation.
Use the power of this live event platform to interact with customers and stakeholders from across the ecosystem; demonstrate your commitment to accelerating sustainable development in Hong Kong, launch new solutions, host workshops, build partnerships and generate significant brand awareness at the highest level.
Directly influence sustainability leaders, C-Suite decision makers and government departments who will attend to source cutting edge technology, sustainable supply chain solutions and innovative products that reflect the demands of their customers.
Showcasing at ReThink will put your innovations, services or solutions in front of procurement teams, business owners and those responsible for meeting sustainability goals and driving efficiencies across their organisation or across multi-site facilities.
The Innovation Showcase is open for suppliers and service providers, including:
Efficient Energy & Utilities
IT & Back Office Solutions
Recycling & Waste Management Technology
Sourcing & Procurement Solutions
Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Sustainable Products; Suppliers & Distributors
How We Deliver the Audience
We attract our audience using a comprehensive multi-channel marketing and recruitment campaign that includes:
- A delegate nomination and approval process to guarantee quality attendees*
- Partnerships with business chambers, industry associations and professional groups
- Collaboration with media channels and carefully selected forums, blogs and websites
- Comprehensive PR campaign
- Continuous social media engagement
The ReThink proposition is genuinely exciting and offers something different to other events including:
- Focussed conference with purposeful learnings that business can put into action
- Creative and varied conference formats to provide two-full-days of engaging debate and discussions
- Workshop sessions to provide deeper insight into pan-industry challenges
- Combined Conference & Innovation Showcase
- NGO & Partnerships Lounge to facilitate collaboration
* All applications to attend are checked and upon confirmation delegates are required to make a donation to the 2020 ReThink Beneficiary Fund - with all proceeds going to ReThink’s Charity Partners.
Want to be a ReThink sponsor? click here
Headline Event Sponsor