AirGuard inactivates bacteria and viruses (including SARS-Cov-2) using a plant-based, non-toxic and biodegradable solution. Once diffused into the air, its suspended fine particles eliminate pathogens on contact. This active technology can be installed in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, etc. to help safeguard the health and well-being of Hong Kong’s citizens.
Our sustainability goals for 2022:
We focus on our contribution to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals:
- Provide clean indoor air (and kill Covid-19) to improve health and well-being (SDG#3).
- Our solution eliminates bacteria and viruses for effective air sanitation (SDG#6).
- The solution’s fine particles remain suspended in the air and neutralize pathogens on contact, representing a more innovative technology than passive filters (SDG#9).
- Using advanced sensors, we offer clients a web-based dashboard to monitor their indoor air quality (IAQ), providing data for connected and sustainable living (SDG#11).
- Our solution is plant-based, all-natural, and fully biodegradable; we also seek to eliminate the use of plastics and practice the 3 ‘R’s: reduce, reuse, recycle (SDG#15).
- We are partnering with a major engineering consultancy, a robotics firm and other technology leaders to provide a truly holistic service to our clients (SDG#17).
- Brand Owner
- Efficient Energy & Utilities
- Green/Smart Buildings/PropTech
- ICT & Data Solutions
UN SGD goals that we align with:
- SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 15 Life on Land
- SDG 17 Partnerships for the Goals
Legal Name: Airguard Industries (HK) Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiry Phone Number: 37051263