CLP Holdings Limited
The CLP Group is one of the largest investor-owned power businesses in Asia Pacific with investments across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia, India, Taiwan Region and Thailand. As part of its latest Climate Vision 2050, CLP is committed to achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions across the value chain by mid-century.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
- The CLP Group is committed to achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions across the value chain by mid-century.
- CLP is also accelerating plans to phase out its coal-fired generation assets before 2040.
- In the interim, the Group has set science-based targets for 2030 and strengthened its 2040 targets to align with the goal of limiting global warming to well-below 2°C above pre-industrial levels.
- The decarbonisation targets of Climate Vision 2050 have been strengthened regularly since its launch in 2007. CLP will continue to review the targets at least every five years.
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 13 Climate Action
Legal Name: CLP Holdings Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
General Enquiry Phone Number: 2678 8111
General Business Address: 8 Laguna Verde Avenue, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Meet our speakers: