To build a sustainable society, and stand side by side with grassroots.
– Alleviate the inequality of social resources.
– Improve the living conditions of disadvantaged groups.
– Raise the awareness of climate justice from all walks of life.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
We promote below areas of human-oriented social services and advocacy, through the perspective of environmental protection:
(1) Solve the hunger problem
(2) Assist the grassroots to accumulate resources
(3) Establish the professional green training employment
(4) Build up the green social capital
(5) Raise the public awareness on climate change
Scope of Services & Highlight
Community Leap aims to promote the human-oriented social services and advocacy, by below service units:
(1) Food Grace: Facilitate the surplus food re-distribution, and provide food assistance service and nutrition education, in order to improve their health and well-being.
(2) Vessel REPAIR: Empower the grassroots to build a mutual aid community and build up green social capital. Assist disadvantaged groups in improving their living condition and environment.
(3) Community Green Academy: Upgrade the grassroots skillset and knowledge in environment protection-related work, to enhance their competitiveness in the labor market.
UN SDG(s) that we align with:
Legal Name: Community Leap Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiry Phone Number: 26999337