CRIF Hong Kong Limited
CRIF is committed to forging a sustainable present and future. Its global digital platform, Synesgy, empowers companies with insights across the dimensions of sustainability (Environmental, Social, Governance) supporting the Financial sector in creating value through “sustainable finance”, shaping credit policies, commercial strategies, supply chain selection, risk management and funding process.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
- CRIF has long been dedicated to fostering digital and financial inclusion, providing innovative solutions that enhance credit accessibility and empower underserved and Credit invisible individuals access to essential financial services.
- CRIF provides the financial market with a suite of services seamlessly integrating ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) factors into Risk Management models and processes. CRIF supports SMEs in adopting sustainable practices and effectively communicating their commitment to environmental, social, and governance issues, enhancing their appeal to credit institutions and investors, fostering a more sustainable and attractive business environment.
- Integration of sustainability principles and actions into strategies, policies and processes is at the core of CRIF corporate approach as key drivers towards a more sustainable future.
- ESG Reporting/Consultancy
- Sourcing & Supply Chain
- Technology & Innovation
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 5 Gender Equality
- SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 17 Partnerships for the Goals
Legal Name: CRIF Hong Kong Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiry Phone Number: 26151744
General Business Address: 21/F, Billion Plaza 2, 10 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong