Fujitsu Hong Kong Limited
Fujitsu, established in 1935 (Japan), is a world-leading digital transformation partner offering a wide portfolio of trusted technology services, solutions and products to help customers to co-create innovation solutions and solve their business issues. Through Fujitsu Uvance, we lead customers to achieve enterprise-wide sustainability transformation goals.
Our Sustainability Goals for 2023:
- FY 2023: Environmental contribution metrics will be developed. FY 2024 to FY 2025: The amount of contribution will be measured and disclosed.
- To earn the objective recognition of global customers and society as an SX leader.
- Reduce GHG emissions at business sites by half of the base year by the end of FY2025
- Reduce CO2 emissions from power consumption during product use by 12.5% or more
- Reducing GHG emissions in the supply chain
- Development of products and services that contribute to a circular economy business model
- Reduce water consumption by 57,000 m3 or more by implementing water reduction measures
- Strengthening awareness of water resource conservation in the upstream supply chain
- Reduce negative impacts on biodiversity in the areas of corporate activities, including supply chains, by at least 12.5%. In addition, promote activities that increase positive impacts on biodiversity
- Fujitsu Group has established an Environmental Action Plan as a specific initiative and target and is implementing activities based on the PDCA cycle. The Environmental Action Plan has been continuously updated since 1993. For details: https://www.fujitsu.com/global/about/environment/action-plan/index.html
- We introduced Fujitsu Uvance as a global business brand designed to contribute to the resolution of societal challenges by addressing sustainability as a business, through Fujitsu Uvance’s sustainable transformation solutions & technologies to help customers to tackle their issues that must be resolved to realize the ideal society of 2030.
- Efficient Energy & Utilities
- ESG Reporting/Consultancy
- ICT & Data Solutions
- Sustainability Services
- Technology & Innovation
UN SDG(s) goals that we align with:
- SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
Legal Name: Fujitsu Hong Kong Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
General Enquiry Phone Number: (852) 2827-5780
General Business Address: Unit 3 & 5-8, 27/F, Tower 2, The Millennity, 98 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Meet our speakers: