Swire Pacific is a Hong Kong-listed international conglomerate with a diversified portfolio of market leading businesses. The company has a long history in Greater China, where the name Swire or Taikoo (太古) has been established for over 150 years. Swire has a longstanding commitment to sustainable development. The company invests in sustainable development because it supports the creation of long-term shareholder value. Its sustainability strategy, SwireTHRIVE, covers five priority areas: Climate, Waste, Water, People and Communities.
Read more: https://www.swirepacific.com/en/sd/sd_overview.php
Our sustainability commitments under SwireTHRIVE:
- 50% reduction in scope 1 and 2 emissions by 2030 (1), and Net Zero Carbon by 2050;
- 65% waste diverted from landfill by 2030 (2), and Zero Waste to Landfill by 2050;
- 30% reduction in water withdrawal by 2030 (3), and Water Neutrality by 2050;
- 30% women in senior leadership roles by 2024; 30% women in the board by 2024;
- Zero harm;
- Additional HK$150 million in funding via TrustTomorrow, supporting Education, Marine Conservation and the Arts in Hong Kong (https://www.swire.com/trusttomorrow/)
- Compared to 2018 base year.
- Includes non-hazardous waste (where we exercise operational control).
- Compared to a 2018 frozen efficiency baseline. Excluding bottling volume from Swire Coca-Cola.
Legal Name: John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd.
General Enquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiry Phone Number: 28408888
Meet our speakers: