The Executive Centre
The Executive Centre (TEC) is Asia’s leading premium flexible workspace provider with over 180+ Centres in 33 cities and 15 markets across Greater China, Southeast Asia, North Asia, India, Sri Lanka, Australia and the Middle East. TEC supports sustainable development in Hong Kong through eco-friendly practices responsible sourcing, and community engagement initiatives.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
- All new proposals for Executive Centre sites must meet globally or nationally recognised Green or Building Wellness Certifications such as LEED, WELL or Fitwel. In addition, all expansion and design proposals will be evaluated for their carbon intensity to determine their feasibility. Our goal is to have all Executive Centres across the global network reach a minimum standard of Silver Label of an applicable LEED scheme, with the majority reaching the Gold Label Standard.
- As a workspace provider, we provide an ecosystem of support for our Members’ day to day and business activities.
- As a network of business professionals and industry leaders, we are committed to activating our Community to do more social-good, grow green opportunities and amplify individual efforts by connecting individuals, ideas and initiatives together.
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 4 Quality Education
- SDG 5 Gender Equality
- SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13 Climate Action
- SDG 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Legal Name: The Executive Centre
General Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
General Enquiry Phone Number: 21680838
General Business Address: Level 20, One ifc Hong Kong, No.1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong.