#tide Ocean SA
Tide Ocean SA is a Swiss company with offshoots in Southeast Asia that has developed a mechanical method to upcycle ocean-bound plastics with the Swiss Institute for Materials Engineering and Plastics Processing (IWK, OST). #tide ocean material® is a top-of-the-line raw material made of 100% ocean-bound plastic. The awarded resource comes in the form of high-quality granules, yarn, and filament, which can be applied to a wide variety of products across numerous industries. #tide is in full control of its supply chain. From collecting to processing the plastic, every step is designed to have maximum social and environmental impact.
Our sustainability goals for 2022:
- Provide maximum transparency to its customers thanks to a blockchain solution that #tide started to implement with Norwegian company Empower in 2022. To the company, traceability is key to develop meaningful and impactful partnerships.
- Increase its environmental and social impact by creating jobs through the expansion of its collecting and compounding activities to other continents.
- Having upcycled the equivalent of 60 million plastic bottles by the end of 2022, and 1 billion bottles by 2025 thanks to the Road to 1 Billion Bottles program.
- Encourage as many institutions as possible to become actors of change by joining #tide’s journey to close the circle of plastic waste pollution.
- Brand Owner
- Circular Solutions
- New Materials/Chemicals
- Print & Packaging Solutions
- Sustainable Products
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 1 No Poverty
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13 Climate Action
- SDG 14 Life below Water
Legal Name: iSAACMA (HK) CO. LTD.
General Enquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiry Phone Number: 68557448