Corporates need to recognise that “Creating accountability and transparency around employee well-being is no longer a nice-to-have” as stated in the recent Deloitte report on Well-being: A new cornerstone for ESG strategy and reporting.
To keep teammates engaged and productive in the workplace, digital wellbeing has become an important aspect that corporate leaders and HR managers should be aware of. In order to drive ESG strategies top-down, a bottom-up transformation of organizational culture must begin with improving individual well-being.
Themed “Mindfulness as an ESG Strategy”, Dream Impact will host a virtual wellness festival on Tues May 31, featuring 3 tracks on Reimagining Corporate Wellness, Alternative Business Strategies and Tech Enabled Wellness.
Key takeaways for corporates:
- Learn how to drive corporate culture transformation through improving individual well-being
- Source well-being workshops from experienced speakers and practitioners
- Meet practitioners to gain hands-on tips/sharing of maintaining digital well-being
Key takeaways for practitioners:
- Share best practices with other wellness teachers
- Meet corporate leaders interested in mindfulness & well-being
- Showcase your products & services here
The registration is now open and you may enjoy a discount by using the discount code “RETHINK20”.
Mindfulness as An ESG Strategy – A Virtual Wellness Experience
Date: May 31, 2022 (Tue)
Time: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Venue: Dream Metaverse
Fee: $400 per person
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/300545859757 Partner
Promo code: RETHINK20