The British Consulate-General in Hong Kong has decided to return to ReThink this year, bigger and better than ever before. We are incredibly delighted to showcase seven UK companies who are paving the way in sustainability tech in their varying sectors and industries within the Hong Kong market already.
- Agrivert– Engineering, consultancy, and technical and operating solutions for organic-waste treatments and renewable energy industry.
- Alexander Dennis – World’s largest manufacturer of double decker buses with the market’s widest range of clean buses.
- Food Made Good HK – Sustainability Consultancy with a focus on food that supports the F&B and retail sector.
- IES Ltd – World leader in intelligent sustainability solutions for built environment, reducing the impact that buildings have on the environment.
- Lush Hong Kong – Pioneering beauty product brand that fights against animal testing and combats over-packaging.
- NEC Contracts – Family of contracts that facilitates the implementation of sound project management, procurement principles and practices.
- Vegware Hong Kong – Award-winning plant-based products that are designed to be commercially compostable with food scraps.
From waste-to-energy facilities to electric double decker buses to food waste consultants, UK companies are continuously entering the Hong Kong market to collaborate with partners in the region and strive for a more sustainable city together.
Visit us at our UK Pavilion (A40) to meet the above companies or reach out to us at DITHongKong@fcdo.gov.uk .