HK Timberbank 香港木庫
HK Timberbank is an ECO-prenaur with the philosophy of “R3 – ReCYCLE, ReDESIGN, ReLINK”. We advocate for eco-industrial cycles and are committed to recycling, processing, and drying tree materials that have been felled due to development, aging, or typhoons. By combining “aesthetic design + environmental reuse,” we aim to regenerate wood resources and create greater value for society.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
- Bringing local felled tree waste from landfilling to finished timber upcycled products and building materials, HK Timberbank provides one-stop solution tree collection and manufacturing. HK Timberbank works hand-in-hand with a Charity -Timber Research and Education Foundation(TREF) to conduct Asia Forestry carbon research; It also works with Acarbon Forestry Resources Limited on forestry plantation and carbon management in HK and other Asia regions.
- HK Timberbank, TREF and Asia Forestry Resources form the steadfast stronghold to inherit the valuable tree from our anterior existences to pass on to the next generation.
- Carbon Management/Carbon Offset
- Construction/Construction Products
- Design/Interior Design
- ESG Reporting/Consultancy
- Sustainable Products
Legal Name:HK Timber Limited
General Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
General Enquiry Phone Number: (852) 35978245
General Business Address: DD123 Lot 980,981,&1037, Fuk Hing New Village, Wang Chau, Yuen Long, N.T.., Hong Kong, Hong Kong