Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. Founded to be both humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology and rigour to shape a better world.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
Arup is a global collective of designers, engineering and sustainability consultant, advisors and experts dedicated to sustainable development. Our commitment to shaping a better world is reflected in the following:
- Since 2017, Arup has been highly pro-active to align our business with the 17 SDGs – creating shared value for our clients and our communities while safeguarding our planet.
- In 2020, we committed to achieving net zero emissions across our entire operations by 2030, reducing our scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas emissions by 30% by 2025. Our public Net Zero Carbon Strategy describes our roadmap of how to achieve this.
- At COP26 in 2021, we made two huge commitments as a firm, moving beyond addressing our own carbon footprint onto the greater challenge of decarbonising the work we do with and for our clients: (1) to carry out whole life carbon assessments on all our building projects, both old and new; and (2) to phase out all fossil fuel energy-driven projects.
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 1 No Poverty
- SDG 2 Zero Hunger
- SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 4 Quality Education
- SDG 5 Gender Equality
- SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13 Climate Action
- SDG 14 Life below Water
- SDG 15 Life on Land
- SDG 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDG 17 Partnerships for the Goals
Legal Name: Ove Arup & Partners Hong Kong Ltd
General Enquiry Email Address: email@example.com
General Enquiry Phone Number: 25283031
Meet our speakers: