IETP is an organisation which champions women’s empowerment. We are a signatory to the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEP).To offer buyers and suppliers opportunities to take part in Gender Equality & Women Empowerment initiatives. We have developed programs & policies which empower women & gender equality principles at factory-level. Join us on the 15th of September, as we host a webinar introducing our Gender Equality (GE) program for buyers (brands, retailers, agents, etc.), launching this October.
– Date: 15 Sept, 2022
– Time: 4pm HKT / 9am BST
– Language: English
– Format: Attend it live/ get the recording
The hour-long webinar will look at:
- The needs & importance of joining a Gender Equality Program
- How can businesses incorporate SDG5 (Gender Equality) into their supply chain
- How can businesses empower women & raise gender awareness at the factory level
- Understand the design of the Gender Equality Program & the resources available
- Gender Equality Program timeline
- Learn the expected impacts & benefits of our Gender Equality Program
We understand you may not be able to attend the webinar live, so we will be recording the session. You can register via https://bit.ly/3cWrYfu to attend live or to receive the session recording.
There will be a live Q&A section during the webinar, but if you have any questions before the event, please don’t hesitate to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to answer them during the webinar.