As a global construction partner, Clestra delivers highly-performant, future-proof spaces for its clients around the world. We leverage our expertise in offsite manufacturing and modular construction to build spaces ranging from office workspaces to cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. For organizations willing to grow sustainably, Clestra is committed to shape their futures through industrial construction and continuous servicing.
Our sustainability goals for 2023:
- Extending best manufacturing practices to the whole Group, following up pilot projects from 2021.
- Banning all PVC joints from our current and future product range.
- Promoting circular space construction to real-estate stakeholders.
- Further extending our suppliers’ program to set up common environmental goals and standards.
- Circular Solutions
- Construction/Construction Products
- Design/Interior Design
- Green/Smart Buildings/PropTech
- Property/Real Estate
UN SDG goals that we align with:
- SDG 3 Good Health and Well-being
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
Legal Name: Clestra Limited
Meet our speakers: